12345 ...
    Mar 2011
    What do you mean, xsetforwinterx ?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    It's a brilliant Sentai and subbed up to episode 26 by HON.

Mar 2011
    Just a question, are the video sources taken from the DVDs, or archived TV episodes? I'm kind of a videophile, and want to know what kind of quality I am getting from these.

But that aside, best of luck on this project. I've heard many, many, MANY great things about Jetman, and I kind of hope it lives up to the hype.
    Watching
    Sentai: Gokaiger
    Kamen Rider: Ryuki, Kuuga, W
    Other: GARO

Mar 2011
    Just a question, are the video sources taken from the DVDs, or archived TV episodes? I'm kind of a videophile, and want to know what kind of quality I am getting from these.

But that aside, best of luck on this project. I've heard many, many, MANY great things about Jetman, and I kind of hope it lives up to the hype.
    As we jsut posted ont he front page, someone provided us with the DVD raws. But they aren't the best quality raws out there.
    We used to have the dvd isos.... but we lost them (HDD crash).
    But they certainly are watchable.

Mar 2011
    I know everyone's shifting towards .mkv files these days, but is there any chance we could also get .avi versions of these? I like to stream to my Xbox which won't support .mkv, and while I've tried extracting, converting, and readding I've had no luck.

I'll fully understand if the answer is no but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I know everyone's shifting towards .mkv files these days, but is there any chance we could also get .avi versions of these? I like to stream to my Xbox which won't support .mkv, and while I've tried extracting, converting, and readding I've had no luck.

I'll fully understand if the answer is no but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    As of right now we have no plans to release AVI versions. It is nothing against the format or anything but it's mainly for simplicity. Instead of releasing two separate files and the ability to combine both languages in one file, the MKV format was the choice to go with. Maybe something down the line but who knows.

KingRanger
    You can get PS3 media server and do MKV on Xbox. That said I would like to see some Jetman MP4's :P

Mar 2011
    Thanks virushopper for the answer. I understand its nothing personal or anything... and I know people are tending to drift more towards .mkvs anyway (for lots of reasons I agree with.)

Kingranger, thanks for that suggestion. I think I'm going to investigate that route.

Mar 2011
    What do you mean, xsetforwinterx ?
    i read that it wont be put up :[
    ( sorry it took so long for the reply, i didnt know xD )
    I MUST BECOME STRONGER!

May 2011
    But DIS wuz alredee subbed bai cscentral guize 11!111!!

was it now?

•