... 34567 ...
    Jan 2012
    Love this series.

Mar 2011
    Jetman set standards of what furture Super Sentai series ought to be. Impressive Character build up, Powerful Enemies, Innovative weapons, Awesome Mechas and a masterpiece storyline. I'm truly truly grateful that you guys decided to sub this series.

Mar 2011
    Nobody's seeding the first 5 episodes!? What the hell!?!?

Mar 2011
    Nobody's seeding the first 5 episodes!? What the hell!?!?
    1. watch the language.
    2. I thing that's a bug in Nyaa. Our seedbox is seeding it along with 8 other seeders.

Mar 2011
    1. watch the language.
    2. I thing that's a bug in Nyaa. Our seedbox is seeding it along with 8 other seeders.
    Ah, ok! That is definitely weird that it isn't working for me cause I'm using Bittorrent!

Jan 2012
    Everyone should seed Jetman. ^^

Mar 2011
    Everyone should seed Jetman. ^^
    YES, everybody should seed Jetman as well as Liveman ^^

Mar 2011
    This should be interesting as I have already watched this series thanks to CSCentrl, but I love the work you guys have done with Liveman, so I'll wait until you've completed Jetman to check out your subs.

Jun 2012
    thanks for the releases. lol at the panty shots XD

Mar 2011
    Awesome, what you guys are doing is awesomeness in the extreme. I wasn't sure what you guys had planned after Liveman, but doing Jetman and Zyuranger is pretty darn cool.

And pulling out that subbed version of the Maskman movie was surprising too. Keep up the good work. you guys rock.

•