... 56789
    May 2012
    I started watching this series as I was waiting for releases on Zyuranger... but after giving this series a try, I'm starting to like it. Thanks for releasing the subs for this series. I'm certainly enjoying it very much!

Jul 2012
    you guys should sub ohranger next all the raw episodes are right here Tokusatsu Movies and Series Download: Ohranger

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    you guys should sub ohranger next all the raw episodes are right here Tokusatsu Movies and Series Download: Ohranger
    No because this group is working on Ohranger right now.

Mar 2011
    you guys really do work fast. I'm impressed by how fast you guys are banging out Jetman. Gives me hope that you'll be able to tackle other projects just as swiftly.

Mar 2011
    We should do nothing :-)
    We choose what we sub.

May 2012
    Just a quick message to say how much I appreciate all the work that's gone into this. I'm still playing catchup, having not even been able to watch an episode per day. So it must have taken a superhuman effort to work through the series at a rate where you could release an episode per day. It's not just about the speed though, you guys do great work and it's fantastic that you have given me, as a non-Japanese speaker, the opportunity to enjoy this show at all. As I watch the show I'm very much aware that you have all given massive amounts of your own spare time in order to make it possible for me to see this. Many thanks to everyone involved, and also to say that I'm glad to hear that this isn't your swan song.

Jul 2011
    i have a question though...
    what is the difference of V2?
    and does it affect the mp4 version?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    The v2's are the updated scripts for 0-6 and fixing up the minor mistakes made in the original run. All the files in both batches are update to date with the v2 scripts.

Aug 2012
    How come none of the torrents work?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    They do work, it's just nyaa is being weird.

•