1234 ...
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Why bother doing Gaoranger when it's all been completely subbed.

Apr 2011
    Not only that but it was subbed by the ruthlessly efficient sub machines (love those guys <3)

so curious how is this gonna go down, an ep after every few liveman with this becoming the major project when that's completed or what?

Mar 2011
    Well I'm thinking of releasing ep 3 somewhere next week. And the rest will have to wait until mid-june. (I've got finals)

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Not only that but it was subbed by the ruthlessly efficient sub machines (love those guys <3)

so curious how is this gonna go down, an ep after every few liveman with this becoming the major project when that's completed or what?
    Thankfully the Liveman staff and the Jetman staff are two different groups of people. Thanks to Tokuriders Jetman can come out faster. Liveman on the other hand is handled by our most busiest members. To answer your question, YES Jetman is the successor of Liveman. Liveman and Jetman will come out on their own paces but with the help from Kami Jetman would not have the long delays as Liveman has.

Mar 2011
    Jetman 3 up

Watch Panda
    May 2011
    Shir, can you fix my name? There's no "u".

Also, I figured I would kinda...introduce myself. Name's DarknessSavior (you can call me "DS"), and I'll be translating Jetman from episode 4 onward. I just joined GUIS because I wanted something to do with my Japanese skills, and I have been watching the GUIS releases of Gokaiger, so I emailed and asked if I could help with some projects.

And in the future, I'll be working on some other odds and ends, as well as a special project that I asked for.

~DS

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011

Also, I figured I would kinda...introduce myself. Name's DarknessSavior (you can call me "DS"), and I'll be translating Jetman from episode 4 onward. I just joined GUIS because I wanted something to do with my Japanese skills, and I have been watching the GUIS releases of Gokaiger, so I emailed and asked if I could help with some projects.

And in the future, I'll be working on some other odds and ends, as well as a special project that I asked for.

~DS
    We're all looking forward to it. Thanks for joining btw

KingRanger

~DS
    That's great. Thank you for joining and helping.

Time-Robo Panda
    Mar 2011

~DS
    Nice to meet ya Darkness. I'm the timer for Jetman, so I have a feeling we'll be working very closely. XD

And I have a feeling I'm going to like this special project you asked for. *wink*
    "Justice will always win!"

Watching: Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger/Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger/Kamen Rider OOO

Next Toku to Watch: Kamen Rider Agito

Mar 2011
    whats wrong with dairanger?
    :[
    I MUST BECOME STRONGER!

•