Mar 2011

J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai [On Hold]

J.A.K.Q Episode 1: Megaupload | Torrent
    Last edited by FortMax; 05-14-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Apr 2012
    Could anyone reseed this? Even if it's only one episode, I'd love to see some JAKQ. Thanks in advance!

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Non of the staff members have the file at this time but I suggest you visit, Super Hero Time! for Battle Fever J!

Jun 2012
    I totally appreciate for this and hope GUIS Subber will continue on this.

Apr 2013
    Now that GUIS is responsible for my Sentai addiction, I do hope they--or someone--subs more of JAKQ (and yes I'd like this one episode to be seeded more).

I want to see it. their costumes are pretty.

Also hoping someone does Gorenger at some point.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    No plans on either show.

May 2013
    The torrent for this is dead. Can someone possibly re-seed or at least post the script so I can mux it myself?

May 2013
    OH NOOOOOO ! Pleaaaaaseeeee. could someone SUB and UPLOAD this season... there are JUST 34 episodes of JakQ.. please.. it would mean so much to me and i would pay you for doing it. ill give u money but please bring this season on here

i have just episode 1 and 2 subbed from metacafe but need the rest of the season

May 2013
    Episode 2 was subbed? I thought only the first one was done by G.U.I.S. and #15 by DFF.
    Last edited by Anpanman; 05-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.

May 2013
    episode 2 was by someone else and i grabbed it in 2009... but after it i just find the raw episodes... if just someone could sub them or explain how i can sub them i would do it by myself

•