KingRanger

here to stay GUIS forums.

I am sick of people like bolt and black fang ruining other forums. They just take the fun out of posting or taking part. They like to give their 2 cents, but anyone else that does is wrong or out of place.

I am going to stick with GUIS. I like the guys here. Shir and Masked put our past differences aside and welcomed me into their group. They didn't hold on to past grudges as others have, and I thank both shir and shuuyu for that.

My raws will only be posted here and my blog(if I am not to lazy to update the blog). I will only discuss things on these forums. The only other place I chat is on the guis and tokuchat channels on rizon. I might post to HJU and other places, but don't take anything I say at those places seriously.

Mar 2011
    And... Masked looks cute in spandex.

KingRanger
    Never seen him in spandex, but I did see him get slapped around when he was drunk :P

Apr 2011
    I like watching HJUfags run around like idiots. But in general I mostly stick to the media matrix, if I ever post there at all.

In any case, personally when it comes to toku discussion it's /m/ forever, though most of MCS still posts on the forum where we all met (which will not be named out of the shame we once liked the series the forum was based around)

But I'll stick around here and post and whatnot. Us members of the Allied Fansubbers Against Kisama-tachi have to stick together right?

KingRanger
    I like watching HJUfags run around like idiots. But in general I mostly stick to the media matrix, if I ever post there at all.

In any case, personally when it comes to toku discussion it's /m/ forever, though most of MCS still posts on the forum where we all met (which will not be named out of the shame we once liked the series the forum was based around)

But I'll stick around here and post and whatnot. Us members of the Allied Fansubbers Against Kisama-tachi have to stick together right?
    I love you.. Just not in that way

Apr 2011
    Kinda funny no one has discovered what forum MCS originated from, I mean we openly talk about our projects there and we've even posted full translated chapters of Kamen Rider SPIRITS (we have half a volume typeset, releases will be by volume). I'm genuinely surprised someone hasn't leaked anything, I mean the files are in the open and clearly labeled :P

but again probably for the best since the show that forum is based around has truly become quite horrible we may never live it down if a connection was made :P

Apr 2011

Priest

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you…

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    What article?

Mar 2011
    What blog?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Kinda funny no one has discovered what forum MCS originated from, I mean we openly talk about our projects there and we've even posted full translated chapters of Kamen Rider SPIRITS (we have half a volume typeset, releases will be by volume). I'm genuinely surprised someone hasn't leaked anything, I mean the files are in the open and clearly labeled :P

but again probably for the best since the show that forum is based around has truly become quite horrible we may never live it down if a connection was made :P
    Tell us.........

•