1234 ...
    Mar 2011
    ah...glad to hear that

I understand the problem since i have same situation (maybe even same job?) as Dewback. So, take your time

Feb 2012

torrents

Hello,

Where can Max be downloaded ? I have episodes 1 to 3 and the series is fun to watch.

Thanks.

May 2012
    Hello,

Where can Max be downloaded ? I have episodes 1 to 3 and the series is fun to watch.

Thanks.
    A fan-made toku sub hosting site called krdl.info has Max available. The entire series is listed, but only episodes 1-23 are subbed by Tokuplex. I think Tokuplex actually got up to episode 29 completed before their sub of Max came to a halt a year ago, but the fan who runs krdl was presumably only able to find them up to 23. The rest of the listings for Max are HK subs, as nobody else seems to have taken the show on It's a shame, as judging by the first 10 episodes, Max is a fun series (catchiest theme tune EVER) and Tokuplex seemed to be doing a good job of subbing it.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Well it's not cancelled or anything. Me and Dewback are still working on it. Our schedules keep getting filled up with our lives being so busy. It is true KRDL is missing 24-29, I have not made a decision yet on whether to have the files hosted there or just reupload the ones myself. When I find some time I will try and get the links back up. In case you're wondering episodes 30-34 are about half way complete.

May 2012
    Well it's not cancelled or anything. Me and Dewback are still working on it. Our schedules keep getting filled up with our lives being so busy. It is true KRDL is missing 24-29, I have not made a decision yet on whether to have the files hosted there or just reupload the ones myself. When I find some time I will try and get the links back up. In case you're wondering episodes 30-34 are about half way complete.
    Sorry didn't mean to imply you had. Real life obv takes priority. Am glad we got this much, as Max is a fun show and hardly any Ultraman seems to get a decent sub. Appreciate your hard work

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    We at GUIS will be completing our Ultra projects this year. Yes Ultraman Zero Gaiden Killer the Beatstar Stage 2 is in the works and the final Ultra Mega Monster should be out in the summer.

Nov 2011
    Yes Ultraman Zero Gaiden Killer the Beatstar Stage 2 is in the works
    Thanks a lot for these great news! By the way, may we hope for an Ultraman Saga release sometime in the future?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thanks a lot for these great news! By the way, may we hope for an Ultraman Saga release sometime in the future?
    We will see, there's still a lot of other things to do.

Mar 2011
    I'm looking forward to seeing this in its entirety, because I love how the series pays homage to Ultraman's past, especially with Max coming from the same Galaxy as Ultraseven, and actually looking like UltraSeven, and even utilizing some past monsters from both Ultraman Hyata and Ultraseven.

Mar 2011
    I hope once Jetman is complete that Ultraman max will be completed just as quickly. I hope I hope I hope.

•