... 34567
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    We don't do v2's.

Mar 2013
    oh wasn't asking that question, but ok

Mar 2011
    well, its good to know that the scripts are actually done. at least that isn't the issue. I think I understand that Dewback is a perfectionist, because you want to get something just right, to give it the best quality possible. Still, there are drawbacks to that sort of perfectionist mentality, but I think its the right sort of mentality to have when it cames to making subtitles for something in a foreign language. Otherwise you end up with HK subtitles that look awful, have no punctuation, no indefinite articles, and also not everything in subbed, and you can't really tell what the hell is going on.

Still, looking forward to seeing the rest of this series. I remember watching some of it, and I thought it was really awesome, its kinda like Ultraseven through an Ultraman Tiga filter.

Mar 2013
    just wondering when u do release the last 11 episodes, will they be released one at a time or all at once?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I don't know. I haven't talk to Dewback on how we would distribute the episodes.

Mar 2013
    talk to dewback yet?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    talk to dewback yet?
    In regards to Tokuplex, of course not. I never bring it up cause I already know the answer. If he had something new to say to me he would say it.

I'm not some annoying cricket that goes "HEY!!! Where is it?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!". That's stupid and repetitive. Seriously who wants to hear the same question asked over and over again?!

I like to believe our friendship is beyond this "hobby" and it shall remain this way.

Mar 2013
    okay, sorry for being impatient

Mar 2013
    In regards to GUIS now that a new ultraman has been announced, r u guys planning to sub it?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    In regards to GUIS now that a new ultraman has been announced, r u guys planning to sub it?
    No plans.

All four translators are busy with their shows.

•