... 23456 ...
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    No, the group is pretty much dead. The translator has left fansubbing for good and anything new would probably go through GUIS.

Mar 2013
    aw thats to bad, but i hope u finish max soon

Mar 2013
    maybe u should ask another group to finish the subbing of the show or collaborate with another sub group to finish it like hi no tori sub, skewered studios, of tv nihon?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    maybe u should ask another group to finish the subbing of the show or collaborate with another sub group to finish it like hi no tori sub, skewered studios, of tv nihon?
    Fuck NO!

We're doing just fine.

Mar 2013
    sorry, I just thinking of ways to help

Mar 2013
    how r u in translating the last 11 episodes?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    how r u in translating the last 11 episodes?
    It's already translated. I have the scripts right here.

Also we don't need help in regards to this project. I don't know why we would need another group for this project. If I need help I can practically ask anyone from here in GUIS.

Mar 2013
    if already translated why aren't the episodes released yet, is it putting the script in the video within the episode or timing or what?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    No, not in the case of Max. Unlike the current way of using Aegisub to typeset an episode, Dewback (the other guy) prefers to code it by hand on Notepad. And given that he is a perfectionist he won't release anything until his standards are met.

And no we will not be releasing any softsubs for Max.

It comes out when it's ready.

Mar 2013
    so lasts episode r ready but unless the other guy makes them perfect they won't come out, some people think that irritating, but since people who think like that release sub videos turn out great, I can wait

•