... 910111213 ...
    May 2011
    Yeah, torrent is a lot more reliable lately. Though when Megaupload DOES work I don't complain with two minute downloads.

Jun 2011
    Episode 18 is so awesome, but at the end Don seemed to become enraged by just being called Don. Which he has been called throughout the series. The translators shouldn't of made it clear that Gai was calling Don Don-san as by not doing so it takes off from the joke

Mar 2011
    Episode 18 is so awesome, but at the end Don seemed to become enraged by just being called Don. Which he has been called throughout the series. The translators shouldn't of made it clear that Gai was calling Don Don-san as by not doing so it takes off from the joke
    We kept the joke.
    We called him Don in stead of Doc (don-san in stead of hakase)

He has never been called by his real name (don), that's why he was angry.

May 2011
    Can't wait to see the movie
    Know what I mean?

Mar 2011
    Are we not getting 720P of episode 18 or is it just taking longer than the past couple of weeks? Sorry for sounding impatient...

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Are we not getting 720P of episode 18 or is it just taking longer than the past couple of weeks? Sorry for sounding impatient...
    Our encoder is busy, but it will come out soon.

Mar 2011
    Cool, thanks for the update and all the hard work.

hasimi91
    i hope u guys keep using multiupload b'cause i cannot enter MU website....

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    i hope u guys keep using multiupload b'cause i cannot enter MU website....
    Oh we will, we are slowly transferring the other shows to multiupload.

hasimi91
    just finished download gokaiger 18, but why the playback stop at 21min15sec...the show is not over yet...can anybody explain to me what happen actually???

•