... 23456 ...
    Mar 2011
    thank to all of you for infomation tq again

Apr 2011
    Hi everyone. I found the site watching a video that I downloaded through another website and saw the URL at the end.

Great job in Gokaiger.

Just a question: I have the files in my computer and I'm trying to stream them to my PS3. They show in PS3 but when I play them I just got a black screen (play confirmation on the bottom but no audio and no video). Does anyone managed to get any episode streamed to PS3? I have the hard subbed ones.

Mar 2011
    woo!! episode 7!! thanks guys!
    I MUST BECOME STRONGER!

Mar 2011
    Will you wonderful people be providing those of us who are less fortunate with a SD version of 7? Yeah...I'm old school! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for all of the work you do!

Mar 2011
    Thank you GUIS team! Keep up the good works!
    Hmm Juken time it is XD

Mar 2011
    Thanks for your hard work!! I've been a fan of sentai series my whole life and finaly with your subs of Gokaiger I got mw wife hooked too!!

Mar 2011
    Do you know if a AVI verson will be made my xbox will not read the MKV file and the MP4 the subs are faster than the video. Thanks for your hard work as always

hasimi91
    guys, i had a problem to download ep5 hd hardsub using torrent, so i hope you guys can make for MU also....please.....

Mar 2011
    [lang=es]uhmm y el episodio 8??[/lang]

Mar 2011
    GUIS...I'm having a problem right now.

A file that cannot be deleted! Just what did you just do?! I just downloaded episode 08!

•