... 7891011 ...
    Apr 2012
    The end is NEAR! Thanks guys for subbing the series that started the Power Rangers!

Nov 2012
    It's a good thing that you guys will be able to finish this project soon; the torrents I tried to download for most eps after the "Dragonranger arc" (early 20s) didn't have enough seeds and ran out of steam.

Keep it up and hang in there! I'll be looking forward to the end.

Apr 2011

Talking Zyuranger..complete !

Thanks to everyone who worked on this season.
    Finally complete thanks to GUIS !

Arigato !

Jun 2012
    Chicago IL
    Thank you everyone who has worked on Zyuranger! This was the one SS show I always wanted to see subbed. (Yes because of MMPR and because Zyuranger was my first SS show) I've always adored Zyuranger and having the whole show subbed is a blessing from God! (The Judo-Christian god not the Dinosaur gods, lol) THANK YOU FOR SUBBING ZYURANGER, I am one very happy nerd!

Nov 2012
    can you pack all zyuranger series form 25-50 in 1 file torrent?

Dec 2011
    ^From Megaanon's site:

"Full Series Batch (Will be added next week)"

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    can you pack all zyuranger series form 25-50 in 1 file torrent?
    Seriously?! Wow!

Nov 2012
    Whew! I thought that last episode would NEVER come! I just wanna say that I created a username just to say thanks to those who took the time to sub all of Zyuranger and upload it. You even did multiple formats! I appreciate that. Excellent work and for those celebrating Thanksgiving, have a great holiday. Thanks again!

Nov 2012
    Whew! I thought that last episode would NEVER come! I just wanna say that I created a username just to say thanks to those who took the time to sub all of Zyuranger and upload it. You even did multiple formats! I appreciate that. Excellent work and for those celebrating Thanksgiving, have a great holiday. Thanks again!
    Episode 50 was out LAST week. The only thing new here is the Preview, Interview, and the Dino Video. But you're welcome!

Jun 2012
    Chicago IL
    So I downloaded the full series batch (mainly to get the extras) and the Dino Video will not convert to any other file type. Its in MKV file format but Format Factory can't change it to MP4 or anything else? Is the file corrputed? Any help would be a blessing.

•