12345 ...
    Jun 2012
    Chicago IL
    Hi everybody I'm new here, and I have a question if I may? I downloaded the Torrent for episode 18 and afterwards I used Format Factory to convert the file to PSP files (this is my usual method of watching Super Sentai) and the episode worked but it had no subs. I was wondering if someone could please help me fix this issue?
    By the way thank you for subbing Zyuranger.

Jun 2012
    Glad to see the show is being subbed, i wanna watch this super sentai..

Jul 2012
    Link to Avi format of Episode 20 is broken. Just thought you'd like to know.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    It's up. Download now!

Jul 2012
    It's up. Download now!
    Thank you very much. I hope this doesn't seem to presumptuous of me, but how frequent are updates? I am very appreciative of those willing to sub these episodes, but I'm just curious what the usual time frame is for an update.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Once a week at best, that's how the translator works.

Feb 2012
    i am so stoked you guys started doing zyuranger again, you guys are the coolest ever. And you guys get extra super cool points for uploading to mediafire. Thank you so much.

Ps. the link for episode 1 .avi sends you to the download page for episode 10 .mp4. just tryin' to help.
    Last edited by wafflesmiserables; 07-09-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thank you very much. I hope this doesn't seem to presumptuous of me, but how frequent are updates? I am very appreciative of those willing to sub these episodes, but I'm just curious what the usual time frame is for an update.
    The translator is showing these to her friends once a week so we're being very regular with the releases.

Jul 2012
    The translator is showing these to her friends once a week so we're being very regular with the releases.
    That's good. I know TV Nihon started translating the series but have stopped at episode 15. Anyway, thank you to the translator. I really appreciate her doing this.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    i am so stoked you guys started doing zyuranger again, you guys are the coolest ever. And you guys get extra super cool points for uploading to mediafire. Thank you so much.

Ps. the link for episode 1 .avi sends you to the download page for episode 10 .mp4. just tryin' to help.
    Thanks for the heads up!

•