... 210111213
    Jan 2014
    Uh oh... it seems there's an error downloading the AVI's for episodes 24-27, 41, 42, and the Dino Video. It says "temporary error, retrying" but nothing else happens from there.

I also find it interesting that Burai's living on borrowed time and can only help the Zyurangers when they're really in trouble, whereas Tommy's always calmly saying "Guys, I have something to do but I'll catch up to you later."
    Last edited by virushopper; 07-26-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Feb 2014
    Brilliant! Amazingly happy that these are available to watch with subtitles! brilliant job! Massive Thanks!

Sep 2014
    am i just blind? i cant find the download links

Apr 2013
    am i just blind? i cant find the download links
    They were removed because Zyuranger has been officially licensed and is gonna be released on DVD by Shout Factory later this year.

Dec 2014
    How do I download

Dec 2014
    Hull, UK
    You don't - as stated above, it's licensed. Sorry.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    How do I download
    You don't - as stated above, it's licensed. Sorry.
    The official response from GUIS is open your wallet and preorder it now:

Amazon.com: Power Rangers: Super Sentai Zyuranger: The Complete Series: Yuuta Mochizuki, Aohisa Takayasu, Hideki Fujiwara, Keita Amemiya: Movies & TV

Jul 2014
    Hmm... odd... It must've been delayed, because I distinctly recall hearing that it was originally going to be released on like November 22nd or something, but evidently that's not the case.

Jan 2015
    Thanks you very much!!

VIP Panda
    May 2015
    Was there any notes for the GUIS subs?

Also, I would highly recommend adding the Official Release notes to the OP, to avoid confusion.

•