... 89101112 ...
    Dec 2011
    ^Same problem with xvid4psp.

Nov 2012
    i joined this site just so i can thank you guys for all your hard work over the years, you guy are subbing just about all my favorite sentai's. Ever since you guys started subbing live man i have been greatfull, now with this also i had to voice gratatude.

Jul 2012
    Thanks for all the work. This is great. Just one problem. Episode 6, the AVI clip isn't downloading right. It says that it's only 30 MB in size and when viewed, it only plays the intro and the first couple of seconds of the episode and then a string of text at the top of the video.

the MP4 of episode 6 plays just fine

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I'll forward it to our encoder. Sit tight.

Jun 2012
    Chicago IL
    Yay! The MP4 version of the Dino Video works! That little guy was adorbale and as always every Japanese T-Rex has some kind of fire/atomic breath power. (Thank you Godzilla! ) But the video needed more Burai, poor guy is always left out. But didn't the front post say the Dino Video contained joke lyrics to the songs? maybe I missed that..
    Anyway THANK YOU again GUIS and all the folks who worked on Zyuranger. Having this series alongside its Extras is my personal nerd "fantasy" fulfilled!

Jul 2012
    Also the links for episode 31 both the mp4 and the avi are dead. Says file is deleted or removed.

Jul 2012
    Yay! The MP4 version of the Dino Video works! That little guy was adorbale and as always every Japanese T-Rex has some kind of fire/atomic breath power. (Thank you Godzilla! ) But the video needed more Burai, poor guy is always left out. But didn't the front post say the Dino Video contained joke lyrics to the songs? maybe I missed that..
    Anyway THANK YOU again GUIS and all the folks who worked on Zyuranger. Having this series alongside its Extras is my personal nerd "fantasy" fulfilled!
    agreed. They have done an awesome job.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Also the links for episode 31 both the mp4 and the avi are dead. Says file is deleted or removed.
    Okay. Sometime this weekend.

JP317
    The 31 links are down because I removed them when I uploaded the V2s, thinking about it I should have been a bit better in communicating that... The correct links are [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (A6EBB8F6).mp4 for the MP4 and [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (9D8082E4).avi for the AVI and the error for 6 is something I come across from time to time where the AVI refuses to encode properly but usually I'm better at catching that and then doing them a different way, anywho I'm reencoding 6 and that should be up later today, I'll edit this post with the link when it's done. Thanks for letting me know.

JP317
    You say this weekend, would you like me to hold off on posting links? OK so I'm joking around to cover my embarrassment, the problem with ep 6 AVI is just something where my usual encoding process refuses to work so I have to do it a different way way that make the file about twice the size and usually I catch it before I upload but for some reason I failed to do that this time so I reencoded and uploaded 6 AVI - [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 06 (34CFEF35).avi

And 31, as a V2 was released in the batch I made them, uploaded them and took down the V1's. I guess I must have forgotten to let you guy know that, I'm sorry, but the new links for 31 are [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (A6EBB8F6).mp4 for the MP4 and [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (9D8082E4).avi for the AVI.

•