Quality Control: DeltaZero, Masked Shuuyu, KouAidou, SapphireMagnum
    Timing: MaskedShuuyu, Kamikaxxe, Ignis, Shir
    Encoding: Casper, GuSTaVauM, DinCahill

CLICK HERE FOR EPISODES 11 ONWARDS

Translation: Shir, KouAidou
    Quality Control: DeltaZero, Masked Shuuyu, KouAidou, SapphireMagnum
    Timing: MaskedShuuyu, Kamikaxxe, Ignis, Shir
    Encoding: Casper, GuSTaVauM, DinCahill

Format: (Megaupload / Multiupload) || (Torrent)

Episode 1: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs | Japanese captions | English subtitle file) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 2: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs | Japanese Captions |English Subtile file) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 3: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 4: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 5: (720p HD Softsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 6: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs |420p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 7: (HD Softsubs | HD Hardsubs | SD Hardsubs) || (HD Softsubs | HD Hardsubs | SD Hardsubs)

Episode 8: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 420p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 420p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 9: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 420p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 420p SD Hardsubs)

Episode 10: (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs) || (720p HD Softsubs | 720p HD Hardsubs | 480p SD Hardsubs)
    Last edited by FortMax; 05-14-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Mar 2011
    "Episode 1" all say "Episode 2". Am I misunderstanding? Can't thank you enough for posting these!!

KingRanger
    "Episode 1" all say "Episode 2". Am I misunderstanding? Can't thank you enough for posting these!!
    I let Shir know. We will try to fix it asap. Thanks for the heads up.

Mar 2011
    Sorry, my mistake.
    It's all fixed now

hasimi91
    so sad gokaiger will pre empted due to tsunami....let us pray for their safety......

Mar 2011
    hai i'm new. can i know what difference about 720p HD Softsub and 720p HD Hardsub. thank

Mar 2011
    Soft sub allows you to remove the subtitles, giving you the raw file, as well as make any necessary changes very easily. The drawback is that you can't do too much with softsubs, and the quality of the video may potentially suffer. Hardsubs allow for much higher video quality, and you can add a ton of effects to the subtitles, but the subs are hard-coded into the file, making it virtually impossible to fix errors in the script.

As for the differences between these two files specifically...I didn't notice anything, but odds are, there's something really technical about them. Also, apologies if I got the above description wrong. That's what I gathered from soft subs vs. hard subs.
    Watching
    Sentai: Gokaiger
    Kamen Rider: Ryuki, Kuuga, W
    Other: GARO

Mar 2011
    Soft sub allows you to remove the subtitles, giving you the raw file, as well as make any necessary changes very easily. The drawback is that you can't do too much with softsubs, and the quality of the video may potentially suffer. Hardsubs allow for much higher video quality, and you can add a ton of effects to the subtitles, but the subs are hard-coded into the file, making it virtually impossible to fix errors in the script.

As for the differences between these two files specifically...I didn't notice anything, but odds are, there's something really technical about them. Also, apologies if I got the above description wrong. That's what I gathered from soft subs vs. hard subs.
    Waaay off.

With softsubs, you can turn off the subtitles, make them bigger, change the font, whatever you want-- and if a group releases a v2, you can just download a tiny patch instead of re-downloading the hardsub. Softsubs are also of superior video quality, as they typically go through one less encoding pass. Effects (most of which are still feasible with softsubs, for the record,) aren't really relevant with this group, as they tend to steer clear of them completely. Hardsubs are really only worth bothering with if you're using a standalone device that doesn't support them. Using a computer? Go with softsubs.

Mar 2011
    Weird...could have sworn video quality was better with hardsubs...oh well, you're the expert. So much for me knowing the difference. Which, I think I did accurately describe the softsub, just forgot some of the more technical details. And yes, I did know you could use effects for softsubs, which is why I said "can't do too much", as, in comparison to hard subs, the amount of effects is a bit more limited, as opposed to saying "can't do them at all".
    Watching
    Sentai: Gokaiger
    Kamen Rider: Ryuki, Kuuga, W
    Other: GARO

Mar 2011
    [lang=th]thank you GUIS team
    thank for subtitle ^-^[/lang]

•