Apr 2011
    whats a good codec? i uninstalled and reinstalled my old one but it still doing the same thing :[

Mar 2011
    okay so for the Dolby TrueHD version the video plays but the audio isn't working, is there any way to fix this?
    update your codec pack to newest version, and play use VLC player
    dont use MPC, cause MPC doesnt support TrueHD

Apr 2011
    yea i tried updating the codecs, and it didn't work. im using the Combined Community Codec Pack.

gustavaum
    update your codec pack to newest version, and play use VLC player
    dont use MPC, cause MPC doesnt support TrueHD
    Bullshit, MPC support most of the kind of audios, even the Dolby TrueHD one.
    It seems you're using a old build. Why don't you upgrade it, install the new version of CoreAVC (2.5.1) an use with CCCP? :]

Apr 2011
    My DivX plus player wont play the audio and i got their codec pack. but i found a player that plays the audio, but i see no subtitles. is there something i'm missing or did i download a non-subbed version? if you know a codec for DivX or VLC i will be happy

Apr 2011
    i got the audio to work but only for windows media player. i've been trying everything to make it work on km player :[

Special Panda
    Apr 2011

Ultraman Zero: The revenge of Bellial (Blu-Ray) [Completed]

I had similar problem with Media Player Classic,but i downloaded VLC Player,and it work perfectly now

•