Mar 2011

Thank You for your hard work as always

hasimi91
    love you guys....thank you so much!!!!

Mar 2011
    [lang=nl]splendid, thanks [/lang]

Mar 2011
    Luka...Meido...kawaii....*zip*

Oh, wait, there's a Gokaiger episode? Well, of course I knew that! Why would I think it was my fanfiction come true?...wait, NO!

Anyways, nice character development for Luka, but I fear that this formula will get in the way of the other Sentai focused episodes. I mean, you'll just barely be able to squeeze in everybody. Something tells me they won't have every team be focused on, which I know is practical, but even so...I just feel like it's only fair to give everyone the spotlight. I know, I should be vested in the current Sentai team, too, but I dunno...just a nagging feeling. I like them so far, though.

Next time is Gekiranger? SWEET!
    Watching
    Sentai: Gokaiger
    Kamen Rider: Ryuki, Kuuga, W
    Other: GARO

Mar 2011
    Thank you for your hard work as always! It's great to get new Gokaiger episodes every week

I did want to point out a typo in the subs, though- at about 7 minutes, 40 seconds into the episode, the word 'penniless' in Doc's dialogue is misspelled. It reads "It says he used to be a pennisless man living alone with his daughter." ...And I'll admit at first I totally saw something else, then I realized there were two n's.

KingRanger
    Thank you for your hard work as always! It's great to get new Gokaiger episodes every week

I did want to point out a typo in the subs, though- at about 7 minutes, 40 seconds into the episode, the word 'penniless' in Doc's dialogue is misspelled. It reads "It says he used to be a pennisless man living alone with his daughter." ...And I'll admit at first I totally saw something else, then I realized there were two n's.
    Sometimes typos happen. This one is a kinda of funny typo, but then no one is perfect

Mar 2011
    Sometimes typos happen. This one is a kinda of funny typo, but then no one is perfect
    I once types 'jewman' in stead of 'jetman'...

Mar 2011
    thanks for this episode!!
    i really liked it!
    I MUST BECOME STRONGER!

•