thread: Magiranger

Jul 2014

Magiranger

So, I've heard that Magiranger is being subbed by a group called "Tiny Henshin Subs." I... can't seem to find this group anywhere. Can someone direct me to the URL?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    So, I've heard that Magiranger is being subbed by a group called "Tiny Henshin Subs." I... can't seem to find this group anywhere. Can someone direct me to the URL?
    I'm sorry but how in this day of Google can you not find the correct link?

Jul 2014
    Google's kind of weird sometimes. Most of the time you'll find what you're looking for on the first page of results, but other times it just what give you what you're looking for. This was one of those other times.

But I managed to find the blog today by... basically stumbling across the links when browsing this site's Twitter. This is also how I found out about the group subbing Kamen Rider Ryuki, something which I had no clue was even going on until finding it on your Twitter today. Which made me wonder if there are some other subbing projects currently going on that I might be missing out on... I remember hearing a while back that there's one group planning to do Den-O at some point (if they haven't started already), but I don't know what that group was called, so that's something that would get in the way of typing it into Google...
    Last edited by Jarkes; 12-09-2014 at 01:06 AM. : I was being a jerk.

Dec 2014
    I don't know if this is acceptable here or not but,

Tv-Nihon has everything from Ryuki on in Kamen Rider, and everything from Gaoranger on for Sentai.

tv-nihon.com - tv-nihon Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

•