Mar 2013

Subs for Changeman

Hi everyone,
    I know you guys don't sub Changeman. I know TV-Nihon started subbing it and Dead Fish carried on when they stopped. But the links on TV-Nihon are dead and Dead Fish seems to be down, and I can't find the subs anywhere. Does anyone have the subs or knows where I can find them?

Edit: OK, after a bit more searching I've discovered that you can get the first 8 episodes hard-subbed from TV-Nihon as a torrent. But for the rest the question is still open.

Edit: And it looks like you can get the rest on Nyaa. So if anyone else wants Changeman subs then that's where to look.

Edit: However, the Nyaa torrent is currently unseeded, so a collection of all the available subtitle files would still be very much appreciated. Then they could be used with the very helpful BunnyHat raws that are thankfully still pretty available.
    Last edited by liquidmetalrob; 04-02-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Jan 2012
    There is a partial answer to your question here: Shir's Posts: 2012 bar talk

Mar 2013
    Thanks for the link. It's great to see Changeman hasn't been forgotten.
    Can anyone confirm that GUIS is still planning to do something with Changeman?
    Last edited by liquidmetalrob; 04-02-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Mar 2013
    Hi admins/mods, can I request this thread be deleted because I've now basically managed to find everything that's out there for Changeman, and so then I can do a new thread giving all the links to where the subs can be found for anyone else who wants them.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for the link. It's great to see Changeman hasn't been forgotten.
    Can anyone confirm that GUIS is still planning to do something with Changeman?
    Yes.

I'm working on them right now.

We are going to use BunnyHats DVD-rips for this release.

And we are doing the missing the episodes as well. I'm sure you notice you are missing subs for two episodes.

Mar 2013
    Cool, that's great to hear. You guys are awesome.

•