Mar 2011
    Gingaman is actually a pretty cool series. and I know that Fiveman were the first series to introduce a team called Gingaman, although if you guys are planning to sub the actual series Gingaman, that's awesome. if this was merely you guys having a go at us because of the fact that in the Fiveman epiosde you released it features a team called Gingaman, well then, you did a good early April Fool's joke.

I hope HnT decide to finish the series, because it would suck if they get up to episode 35 only to just stop. there's already too much injustice in the fansubbing world, where people nearly complete certain series and then they just give up for no reason whatsoever.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I hope HnT decide to finish the series, because it would suck if they get up to episode 35 only to just stop. there's already too much injustice in the fansubbing world, where people nearly complete certain series and then they just give up for no reason whatsoever.
    AGAIN!!!

How are they going to release the rest of the series if the translator left the group mid way and has joined up with Hikari-Senshi(who by the way has released episode 00)?

•