Mar 2011

New Project: Gingaman (Fiveman 09)

We're proud to announce that we're starting Gingaman!

Translation: FL, who we stole from SgtKira when he was working on Kakuranger last week
    Timing: TomConstitine
    QC/Raws: BunnyHat.

As always, the patches are for the Bunny Hat raws.

mkv patch script mp4
    Last edited by FortMax; 03-29-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Dec 2012
    Bangkok

Standing ovation :D :D :D

I am so glad that you guys have picked Gingaman under your plan. I personally love this series as one of my top ten Supersentai.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for this xxx

Jul 2012
    France
    that was the most cruel joke you could ever do

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    What are you talking about? It's Gingaman!

Dec 2012
    Bangkok
    Oops .. was i really mistaken that they will really work on Gingaman? Aww ... T^T

Okay, i will watch this Gingaman first and wait until any group works on this series. Lucky that it was not on April fool, or i will cry for sure :'(

Jul 2012
    i would just like to tell you that another fansub group called hi no tori fansubs is more than halfway finished with the series their are on epidode 35 Hi no Tori Fansubs maybe you can do a colabration to finisih the series or some thing. just my suggestion please dont ban me

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    i would just like to tell you that another fansub group called hi no tori fansubs is more than halfway finished with the series their are on epidode 35 Hi no Tori Fansubs maybe you can do a colabration to finisih the series or some thing. just my suggestion please dont ban me
    Yeah but the translator who worked on Gingaman for them left the group years ago. You will not see anymore release from them.

And we don't ban people here.

Jul 2011
    HnT is subbing it too until Ep 32

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    HnT is subbing it too until Ep 32
    They were subbing it.

Dec 2012
    Bangkok
    I have HnT version until ep 35. Don't know if they will ever continue the project or not.

•