Feb 2013

RAR and CBR?

Just curious, what's the difference between the RAR file and the CBR file and which one is better?

Jul 2012
    This was a nice complement to Jetman.
    I was surprised by the quick pace, some fights were brutally short by Toku standards. A new chapter begins that it's already done by the first page. There's a something more sexual in the tone, I mean, we're used to thing like the evil chick with a whip wearing SM stuff, but there characters tend to get naked for no specific reason, in suggestive pauses. I don't mind, it's kind of fresh to have difference with the series, but I wonder to whom this was targeted at first ?

Mar 2011
    This was a nice complement to Jetman.
    I was surprised by the quick pace, some fights were brutally short by Toku standards. A new chapter begins that it's already done by the first page. There's a something more sexual in the tone, I mean, we're used to thing like the evil chick with a whip wearing SM stuff, but there characters tend to get naked for no specific reason, in suggestive pauses. I don't mind, it's kind of fresh to have difference with the series, but I wonder to whom this was targeted at first ?
    Well Jetman was shown on prime time tv. So the target audience might be a little bit older than the target audience for recent toku.
    But if you ever have the chance to read the Jetman novels... those are full of sex scenes.

Just curious, what's the difference between the RAR file and the CBR file and which one is better?
    It's basically the same. The only difference is that cbr files are made to read it on tablets, e-readers etc. Just download the .rar if you're just reading it on your computer.

•