1234513 ...
    JP317
    Please keep us updated cause I sometimes forgot to check the sites or post.
    Will do, I just wanted to make sure.

12 hardsubs are now up and I'm off to watch the episode.

Jun 2011

request subbing abaranger

hope G.U.I.S also will sub abaranger, MCS Fansub stop at episode 7 ><...hope someone continue

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    hope G.U.I.S also will sub abaranger, MCS Fansub stop at episode 7 ><...hope someone continue
    No Request!

We have no plans on Abaranger right now.

Feb 2013
    I hear this show is crazy and involves a skeleton involving a chainsaw at some point! Sold!

JP317
    Hardsub links are up for both 13 and the movie. And yeah the movie was a nice surprise, I mean so far we'd been seeing a one-weekly model and now this week is very special as we get a movie too!

JP317
    Hardsubs for 14 are up. Also the formatting of the post has gone funny, I'll move things onto the next line but when I click preview or save it shoves them all back on one line, is there some kind of post length limit for certain members that could be causing it or is it just something having an off day?

JP317
    Hardsubs for 15 and 16 are up and in the post.

Mar 2011
    I may be crazy, but is the encode on 15 and 16 hardsubs different? It seems like there is a lot more artifacts, especially in the darks. Not a complaint or anything just curious. Anyone else notice?

Also, thank you so much for subbing Kakuranger. By far the best toku fansub group!

JP317
    Hardsubs for 17 and 18 are now up.Also Soapfish I didn't do anything different, is there any possibility you were using the MP4s previously but got the AVIs for 15 and 16? As the AVIs are generally a lower quality than the MP4s just because if they weren't they would be two to three times the size and with my internet speeds it would take forever to upload.

Mar 2013
    I don't get the Ursado translation. What connection does it have with Kuma / bear?
    The actual phrase he uses is "イエロークマード" (Yellow Kumaado). With 'kuma' meaning bear. So I'm guessing that's what the play on words the translator/editor did (Ursine + -ado = Ursado).

•