... 23456 ...
    Apr 2013
    On episode 7, Gakitsuki really looks like Terry Bogard. Is he loosely based on him. Even the Yeah part

JP317
    The hardsubs for 19 & 20 are up in the usual post.

Apr 2013

ep 17 missing song

i believe the song is 寒い夜だから… (EURO MIX)) by TRF (samui yoru dakara)

TRF - Samui Yoru Dakara (Euro House mix) - YouTube

Apr 2013
    the song from ep 17 is by TRF. its called samui yoru dakara euro-house mix.

JP317
    Hardsubs for episode 21 up there ^, or I guess back there < depending on how many posts per page you have.I'm sure I've used that "joke" somewhere else before, I just had to make sure it wasn't here. So that makes two other places it could be.

Dec 2012
    Bangkok
    I checked some hours ago and the mediafire hardsub archive got suspended. Hope it could come back working soon. :'(

JP317
    Yeah the account got suspended last night I think it was so now I have to reupload everything somewhere else, "fun"...Anyway for episode 22 I'm using FileCloud, I was going to use PackUpload but the upload stalled at 20% on three different browsers, I'm not the biggest fan as they remove files over 300MB after a week which won't affect the TV series but does the movie so if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. When I get the money I might just pay for premium so that they won't get taken down but I don't have it at the moment :/So yeah everything will go back up it'll just take time but episode 22 is up and working so that's one positive I guess.

May 2012
    MF keep banning any movie, anime in their host file, maybe JP317 you coul reupload them and "hide" or rename it to abbreviation or something the title of the upload so that MF won't notice it as violation of copyrights law?

JP317
    Oh they didn't just suspend the files they killed the whole account, which irked me as you know I paid for a year of pro and never got my year out of it. I can see it from their point of view though as they want to cover their behinds.It was suggested to me to use Mega, by Mega funnily enough I am starting to wonder if he brought into the company... :P So yeah I'll probably just reupload stuff their over the next week and see how it goes.

JP317
    OK I hope they are all correct as those links are long. So yeah all the files are now up on Mega, now I've just got to upload everything else and change the posts elsewhere and I'm back up to where I was, yay.

•