Jul 2014
    looking forward to Ohranger, I'm planning to do the parallel Power Ranger marathon (Zyu-Megaranger) when Oh and Car are done fully

JP317
    The final Kakuranger hardsubs, it brings a tear of joy to my eye :').

52 - MP4 AVI 53 - MP4 AVI

JP317
    I heard there were some problems with the link for the MP4 of the first episode so here's a replacement.

Mar 2014
    London
    The final Kakuranger hardsubs, it brings a tear of joy to my eye :').

52 - MP4 AVI 53 - MP4 AVI
    The final episodes were just....amazing.
    I'm sad to see it go.
    Like every sentai I've watched I'm going to miss certain moments but in a sense happy it is finally done. :')

Apr 2013
    So if Kakuranger is done, how come its still listed as "ongoing"?

Also I too am looking forward to Ohranger, OMFG got me interested and then they disappeared...

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    So if Kakuranger is done, how come its still listed as "ongoing"?
    Cause they have not fought the Ohrangers yet.

Aug 2014
    Hello!
    I wanna congratulate you for your amazing work on Kakuranger! This is my first super sentai series (apart from power rangers ofc :P) and it really kicks arse!
    I just wanna point out that i'm having problem downloading ep 32 in .avi form.
    Keep up the good work GUIS team!

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I just wanna point out that i'm having problem downloading ep 32 in .avi form.
    That seems to be a MEGA issue. I'd say try again at different times of the day to see if it works for you.

VIP Panda
    May 2015
    Would it be alright if I created an "annotated" sub set, essentially adding brief explanations of some Japanese terms in the top margins of the episode proper? I'm mainly making this set for personal use and taste (hearing mecha names partially translated when I understand the Japanese animal roots is a little jarring for me, though for understandable given the streamlined format you went with as it precludes having top-margin annotations. Personal preference.)

This isn't intended to "replace" your work, merely an option for people who would like (and don't mind) some on-screen annotations given the nature of the material. Obviously this wouldn't even possible without you making the script and soft subs avaliable to everyone!

I respect your dedication to having clean, professional subs, and I enjoy the series thanks to you guys, but I figured I should ask if you would be interested when I get the chance to make them?

VIP Panda
    May 2015
    A correction on the notes from Episode 4.

Apparently, Dorodoro is just a modification of the onomotapiea of dororon, and combined with the ghost elements of their design, and it's use in the end theme, it does actually make sense.

Source? A Japanese native: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...3101407AAXCqrB

Also, an aside, but this confuses me on how Moteki Shogun is autonomous if the Rangers have to now combine to summon him. Was this always the case, and they just needed the scrolls to learn how to summon each individual part at will?
    Last edited by Mariner; 05-17-2015 at 06:28 PM.

•