... 7891011 ...
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I had a feeling they had been forgotten about.
    No, she is quite aware of it. She does read this forum.

Mar 2014
    London
    That's good to hear. I'l just continue to wait then and hope the rest are available soon.

Mar 2014
    London
    Thanks for getting 47 subbed. It's a real suprise when they haven't been uploaded for so long then you find that new episode here or lurking around youtube.

Sep 2013
    Eager for the time Kakuranger is fully subbed Has one of the best theme songs ever, and ninjas are always interesting :P

Jun 2013
    Not in a rush or anything just curious if episodes 47+ will be released in MP4 format? Thanks

Mar 2014
    London
    Not in a rush or anything just curious if episodes 47+ will be released in MP4 format? Thanks
    You can watch them on youtube, theres 2 users who upload the episodes whenever they get subbed.

JP317
    I've just been a little under the weather for about a week so sorry the hardsubs are late but they are up now.

Jan 2012
    thank you very much for the hardsubs

Mar 2014
    London
    I've just been a little under the weather for about a week so sorry the hardsubs are late but they are up now.
    Are you the one that subs the episodes?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Are you the one that subs the episodes?
    Of course not. Did you not bother looking on the first page of this thread. All the staff members are listed. Kind of hard to not see it.

Please don't pester any of the staff members. Telling or asking us to hurry won't make a difference.
    Last edited by virushopper; 04-04-2014 at 01:03 AM.

•