... 45678 ...
    JP317
    Problem, as in? I just looked through both episodes and the seem to be fine. If it's a download problem I remember someone elsewhere saying that they had a problem with downloading a few files close together until they signed up for a free account, it seems as though there is a download limit for anyone not signed up.If it's something else please let me know and I'll look into it.

Jun 2013
    Problem, as in? I just looked through both episodes and the seem to be fine. If it's a download problem I remember someone elsewhere saying that they had a problem with downloading a few files close together until they signed up for a free account, it seems as though there is a download limit for anyone not signed up.If it's something else please let me know and I'll look into it.
    apologies for the late reply. All seems fine now, I think the problem was with the website, rather than your upload. Sorry again

P.S loving these episodes so much, great work

Jul 2013
    I've been downloading these subs for a while now, but I just had to join the forums so that I can actually thank you guys for all the effort put into subbing this series and getting it online for us. I am absolutely loving this series. Thank you guys so much!

JP317
    The hardsubs for 34 & 35 are in the usual post now. Sorry it took a couple of days, it's been a tad busy

Aug 2013

Timeline Of The Finished Product

Just A Quick Question, On A Timeline Basis, When Do You Think All Of The Hard-Subs Will Be Finished? Im Wondering This Because I Used To Watch This All The Time Back When I Was A Kid, But In A Different Language.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Just A Quick Question, On A Timeline Basis, When Do You Think All Of The Hard-Subs Will Be Finished? Im Wondering This Because I Used To Watch This All The Time Back When I Was A Kid, But In A Different Language.
    When you stop capitalizing the first letter of each word.

And your answer is right here!
    Last edited by virushopper; 08-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Aug 2013
    When you stop capitalizing the first letter of each word.

And your answer is right here!
    It's a habit, but anyway my question wasn't answered even after that.

JP317
    Hardsubs for 36, 37 & 38 are up. Also Virus do you just realised you said they'd be finished when they stop capitalising the first letter of each word? Dude don't make promises you can't keep :P

Aug 2013
    The link for AVI versions of the episode 38 not work.

JP317
    The link for AVI versions of the episode 38 not work.
    In which way does it not work? It's just that I clicked the link just now and it worked fine for me. I do remember reading that Mega has a download limit for guests maybe you've hit that, if you don't have an account with them that it, if you don't have an account and it is still not working try signing up for a free account and try again. Like I said it worked for me so that's the only thing I can think of.

•