... 34567 ...
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    OK I hope they are all correct as those links are long. So yeah all the files are now up on Mega, now I've just got to upload everything else and change the posts elsewhere and I'm back up to where I was, yay.
    Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

The first page has been updated with the new links.

JP317
    No problem, I've probably said it a thousand times, and I'll probably say it a thousand more, providing hardsubs and DDLs are something I can do, most of the time damn you Akiba 2 ep2, and I'll do anything I can do to give back to the community that has given me so much entertainment. I do wish I could just live at my friends at the moment I mean it may not seem like much but his upload speeds reach 100kb/s, which is a little over double mine, I've managed to get a little over 1/4 of Zyu up but then my computer insisted on restarting so it's taking a short break from uploading Zyu hopefully that'll be finished by Friday, tomorrow if I'm very lucky, and then you can have fun editing the first post of that :P

JP317
    23 & 24 hardsubs are up, and how many times do I have to tell MEGA that I do want to leave the page as it's the quickest way to cancel the queue of like 20 uploads... Anyway am I the only one that feels like I should watch the second half of Kakuranger before the first? I'm not entirely sure where that urge comes from :P

JP317
    25 hardsubs are up, and I've suddenly got the urge to go back and watch Zyuranger, I don't know where that came from...

JP317
    Episode 26 hardsubs are now up.

May 2013
    Thank you so much, I really enjoy (and slightly obsessed with) this series..

Best super sentai ever!

JP317
    The episode 27 hardsubs are up.

JP317
    Hardsubs for 28 and 29 are up, I would've had them up sooner but things have been crazy here.

JP317
    Hardsubs for 30-33 are now up.

Jun 2013
    Hardsubs for 30-33 are now up.
    Just wanted to say am loving these episodes, although there seems to be a problem with the MP4 versions of episodes 30 and 33, thought you'd like to know

Thanks

•