... 89101112 ...
    Mar 2014
    London
    Of course not. Did you not bother looking on the first page of this thread. All the staff members are listed. Kind of hard to not see it.

Please don't pester any of the staff members. Telling or asking us to hurry won't make a difference.
    I only told you to hurry once and I had a legit reason but I didn't know. I looked at the first page, but the download scripts caught my eye. Do you think people come on the page for the writing in the thread? No they want to look at the downloads.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I only told you to hurry once and I had a legit reason but I didn't know. I looked at the first page, but the download scripts caught my eye. Do you think people come on the page for the writing in the thread? No they want to look at the downloads.
    I'm protecting the staff from annoyance that they don't need.

Also if you needed an excuse to learn Japanese, do it while you're young!

Mar 2014
    London
    I'm protecting the staff from annoyance that they don't need.

Also if you needed an excuse to learn Japanese, do it while you're young!
    Ok I've had enough, the series is always going on hiatus. Was subbing Kakuranger 47 that while back just a one off?! Are you going to finish Kakuranger or not?!!! HURRY UP!!! It's been what a year and you still haven't managed to get the last 6 episodes subbed.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Ok I've had enough, the series is always going on hiatus. Was subbing Kakuranger 47 that while back just a one off?! Are you going to finish Kakuranger or not?!!! HURRY UP!!! It's been what a year and you still haven't managed to get the last 6 episodes subbed.
    We don't force any of our staff members to do anything. If the editor wants to take her time working on the project then it shall be. You can huff and puff all you want but nothing you say is going to change anything.

But in the mean time, if you need help learning a new language, Lifehacker has this great article on learning a new language in 90 days. Try it, it might even work

*FYI. No one gets banned for asking these questions. Ask as much as you want and I will be here to answer your questions.
    Last edited by virushopper; 05-31-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Mar 2014
    London
    We don't force any of our staff members to do anything. If the editor wants to take her time working on the project then it shall be. You can huff and puff all you want but nothing you say is going to change anything.

But in the mean time, if you need help learning a new language, Lifehacker has this great article on learning a new language in 90 days. Try it, it might even work

*FYI. No one gets banned for asking these questions. Ask as much as you want and I will be here to answer your questions.
    Well last time I said something, what do you know a few days later Kakuranger 47 appeared?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Well last time I said something, what do you know a few days later Kakuranger 47 appeared?
    Good timing that's the answer.

If you're saying that it might happen again then you my friend really believe in the Gambler's fallacy!. The assumption that something similar will happen again when you do a certain thing. I.E. posting here and the episode magically appearing out of nowhere.

I honestly say that's not going to happen again.

Our editor has enough on her plate. I don't know how this "hobby" should takes precedates over her real life work. I mean, who puts this over the really important sutff?

Please be patient or better yet go help Harorangers on completing Hurricanger! What better way to spend your time. Quit twindling your thumbs and get to it!
    Last edited by virushopper; 06-01-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Mar 2014
    London
    Good timing that's the answer.

If you're saying that it might happen again then you my friend really believe in the Gambler's fallacy!. The assumption that something similar will happen again when you do a certain thing. I.E. posting here and the episode magically appearing out of nowhere.

I honestly say that's not going to happen again.

Our editor has enough on her plate. I don't know how this "hobby" should takes precedates over her real life work. I mean, who puts this over the really important sutff?

Please be patient or better yet go help Harorangers on completing Hurricanger! What better way to spend your time. Quit twindling your thumbs and get to it!
    Ok I'll just continue to wait then until the rest are uploaded....that is if I'm not dead by then. :/

Feb 2014
    Hey, just wanted to say that I've just checked after a while and was really great to see episode 47 after such a long wait.

Great work; it will be great to see the last few episodes.

Apr 2014
    Great work; it will be great to see the last few episodes.
    Don't hold your breath! LOL

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Don't hold your breath! LOL
    Now you know what's been delaying our releases.

Way to keep a secret man.

•