... 23456
    Sep 2013
    Hmm nvm. It's wierd, I found that many of my MKVs weren't playing just now. Then after about 2 minutes they all can play now. Sry about it
    Last edited by xiiliea; 09-20-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Stick with hardsubs dude. Or get a better toaster.

Sep 2013
    Stick with hardsubs dude. Or get a better toaster.
    Well I'm just too used to Windows Media Player to change from it. It's very simple to use, it provides all I need to watch a video (apart that I need to install CCCP but it's only one time), so I don't really have a reason to download another video player. If it doesn't work I just use Media Player Classic, and it usually works then. Also, I prefer softsubs because the quality is better as you don't have to re-encode it :P

Aug 2013
    I hope you could upload more episodes. Thanks!

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I hope you could upload more episodes. Thanks!
    We need timers to help us out on this project.

Sep 2013
    We need timers to help us out on this project.
    Well I was the timer for it, but I was rather busy and lost a bit of interest, but I'm back and done quite a few episodes I'll finish the rest in the following days

Aug 2013
    What is the news for this projects.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    What is the news for this projects.
    The translator's personal/professional life became busy. When things clear up I'm sure he will come back to Fiveman.

Feb 2015
    Can I help and join to sub the sentai series you own?

Apr 2013
    I just watched the first episode, and this seems like a promising Sentai. I always like the ones where the bad guys are weird, otherworldly beings.

I wish I knew Japanese (or at least, had a better grasp of it than my beginner-level knowledge), but is there any way I could help make this series come out faster?

•