1234 ...
    VIP Panda
    Nov 2012
    Haaaaaaaa the drunk dog was too funny man

Dec 2012

Talking Please add more subbed episodes of fiveman... ^^

please add more episodes and i hope you can provide some torrent source so i can have downloads with my slow internet connection. thanks

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    please add more episodes and i hope you can provide some torrent source so i can have downloads with my slow internet connection. thanks
    Huh?

No. It moves at its own pace. We're not rushing for anyone.

As for the "Torrent Source", that does not make any sense. We already have the seedbox supporting all the torrents and yet you're asking us to "provide some torrent source so i can have downloads with my slow internet connection". What does that even mean?

Mar 2011
    I was originally going to give this series a pass.... but I'm very curious about this series, plus the fact that you guys are subbing it definitely means something. Hope to see more episodes come out in the weeks ahead, cuz you guys ROCK!

Mar 2011
    Just finished the first episode of Fiveman.... wow! I was thoroughly impressed with the dark set up and with the way the story unfolded. It has me hooked just on the strength of the first episode, which is often how I can judge if a series is gonna be awesome or not. Not crazy about the opening song, but I am looking forward to watching the rest of the series.

Feb 2013
    Admin ! Please tell me how to use the " .patch ", I need to do what with that patch file for sub ?
    P/s : Sorry for my bad English

Jan 2013
    is this series "stall" or what? because I don't see you release then
    sorry about my English ^^

Mar 2013

Unhappy Links to patches 0-7 are dead

Is there any chance of getting the patches to episodes 0-7 reuploaded? The links are now dead and I really want to watch this series.

Apr 2013
    Hi, just like to ask, is the subbing for this series still ongoing?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Hi, just like to ask, is the subbing for this series still ongoing?
    Yes, very much so!

•