12345 ...
    May 2013

woah, is this series finally being continued?!?! awesome, thank you very much guys!

Aug 2013
    thank you for uploading this! looking forward for the remaining episodes.

Aug 2013
    i love sentai super duper eversince im grade school i miss them all five man jet man bio man mask man shider turbo ranger..i want to download all my favorite sentai

Sep 2013

Fiveman

hi,

The episode is from 1-11 only, i cant download the other episodes. can anyone help me regarding this?

Thanks,

Jan 2012
    They haven't been subbed yet.

Sep 2013

hey

can anyone....how i can download all of fiveman episodes? i download only 1 -11 only

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    can anyone....how i can download all of fiveman episodes? i download only 1 -11 only
    Wow, wow and WOW!!!!! You guys never cease to amaze me.

Sep 2013
    I can't watch any of the episodes (well actually, I only tried 3 and 12). I can open the MKV but its just blackness and it loads forever. If I forward it manually it's still blackness and no sound (once there was sound but no video). I used Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic (which usually loads everything) but still can't. But if I use Aegisub I can view the video and audio fine. So that's wierd =\

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I can't watch any of the episodes (well actually, I only tried 3 and 12). I can open the MKV but its just blackness and it loads forever. If I forward it manually it's still blackness and no sound (once there was sound but no video). I used Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic (which usually loads everything) but still can't. But if I use Aegisub I can view the video and audio fine. So that's wierd =\
    Do you have the CCCP codec pack in your computer? If not grab it and Windows Media Player is garbage.

Sep 2013
    Do you have the CCCP codec pack in your computer? If not grab it and Windows Media Player is garbage.
    Yes I have it, and I can play other MKVs fine. I just tried to update it and it's still the same.

•