Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011

Zyuranger 41 and 42 with Mega Anon!

From Mega Anon

There’s not much I can say about these episodes without spoiling it so I’ll keep it short. We all thought that it was best to release both of these episodes at the same time. 41 ends on a cliffhanger and sets up everything for 42 and we didn’t feel it was right to make you wait a week to see the outcome.

What you are about to see are probably the most famous episodes of Zyuranger, at least that’s how I see them. In this fandom just about everyone knows Burai’s fate whether they’ve seen the show or not. However, it’s really something that needs to be seen. These two episodes are beautiful. They do everything right, and at the end it all hits home. There’s twists and turns, surprises, and drama. It’s got a bit of everything. And trust me when I say this, you’re not ready. Even though it’s my second time watching these, they still hit home.

Burai is a great character and even though he’s gone he lives on within us all. Next episode we’re going to see how our team copes with the loss. But not only that, we’re going to see how one of my favorite characters copes with the loss of his only, and best, friend. And we get to see just how much of a heart he really has.
    Last edited by virushopper; 07-26-2014 at 04:42 AM.

•