Hybrid View

Sep 2012

Raw for Ultraman Saga

The RAW for Ultraman Saga is out. I hope GUIS subs this, as well as finish up Ultraman Max and Ultraman Zero Gaiden, and possibly also sub Ultraman Dyna and Ultraman Comos. The Ultra fans are just as important as Rider and Sentai fans.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Who knows for Saga.
    Max is what it is.
    Zero Gaiden is still on our radar.
    Dyna and Cosmos, not likely.

Apr 2011
    I second that. Ultraman seems to always get forgotten and its actually more popular in Japan and has a bigger age demographic yet it never gets subbed. Such a shame. Would love to find a site that does it!

Sep 2012
    I second that. Ultraman seems to always get forgotten and its actually more popular in Japan and has a bigger age demographic yet it never gets subbed. Such a shame. Would love to find a site that does it!
    This only a paranoid theory, but I believe that Kamen Rider and Sentai fans bully fan subbers into subbing thier series and leaving all others in the dust, but then again it could be just plain old paranoia.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    This only a paranoid theory, but I believe that Kamen Rider and Sentai fans bully fan subbers into subbing thier series and leaving all others in the dust, but then again it could be just plain old paranoia.
    You're being paranoid.

Nothing to do with Super Sentai or Kamen Rider fans.

Translator just isn't interested in doing the movie. So what's the point of forcing him?

He chooses to do whatever he wants.

May 2011
    You're being paranoid.

Nothing to do with Super Sentai or Kamen Rider fans.

Translator just isn't interested in doing the movie. So what's the point of forcing him?

He chooses to do whatever he wants.
    That's a shame, Ultraman subs was my primary reason for coming to your site...

Sep 2012
    By the way, does anyone have that subbed music video of Unmei no Shizuku-Destiny's Star?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    If you threw Euro's at him, he might consider!

May 2011
    If you threw Euro's at him, he might consider!
    You mean donate? If so, then yeah of course I'll donate. Anything to help out.

•