Hybrid View

Sep 2012

not sure if this goes here but i'm trying to find subbed episodes of...

hi, just wondering if anyone is aware of an active (or upcoming) project or download(s) for any of the following series

Ninja Sentai Kakuranger
    Chōriki Sentai Ohranger
    Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive
    Mirai Sentai Timeranger
    Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger
    Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger &
    Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger

preferably those in avi format, since my bluray player won't play mkv or most mp4 but if thats all thats avaible i#m still interested , thanks in advance

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Kakuranger is being worked on by Hikari Senshi
    Ohranger is being worked on by OMFG
    Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive is being worked on by Hikari Senshi
    Mirai Sentai Timeranger is being worked on by Over Time
    Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger is completed by Gao Soul (their site is down) and available via AVI here
    Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger is being worked on by Harorangers
    Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger is being worked on by Midnight Crew Subs

And AVI is a shitty format. The groups are not obligated to use that format, they choose to use what is best for them. Yes I'm aware our Zyuranger is available via AVI but the encoder hates that format and only does it out of his kind heart.

Sep 2012
    like i said i my bluray player won't play MKV or Mp4 only avi. but thanks anyway.

is there anyone else doing Kaku, Oh or GoGoV are all needing ilivid to download and my computer just dies when i use that

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    is there anyone else doing Kaku, Oh or GoGoV are all needing ilivid to download and my computer just dies when i use that
    Not that I'm aware of. Kaku and GoGoV, I do know is being worked on right now. Not sure on Ohranger.

I'm not sure what "are all needing ilivid to download and my computer just dies when i use that" means.

Sep 2012
    the website that is hosting the files requires me to download a program called ilivid to download the episodes but my computer doesn't like the program so it slows down/stops working

also the Ohranger episodes aren't avaible anymore pulled down for copyright i think

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Really? I'd just use Packupload recently and it didn't ask me to download any additional programs.

Sep 2012
    the ones on packupload are fine it's the ones on jumbofiles and fileserve. i've asked about it in their comments section

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Fileserve no longer shares the files public. Unless you're the person who uploaded the files then you can get it.

Jumbofiles is shit.

Sep 2012
    i know, unfortunately thats the site Hikari Shenshi is using,
    just realised i missed out Gingaman, is there any one subbing this?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Hmmm leave a comment there and tell sgtkira your situation.

As for Gingaman, Hinotori Fansub is working on that but um their DDL selection isn't great.

•