Hybrid View

Mar 2011

Jetman Encyclopedia/Batches are out.

Now that Jetman is OVER -- FINISHED, all individual torrents have been removed from the seedbox, and will shortly be taken down from Nyaa.
    There will be no individual torrents for the Encyclopedia, as I cannot, will not make an individual torrent for it at the same time I make the batch.

Now, these batches include V2s for episodes 0-8, 13, 16, 20 (really a v3), 23, and 36. Bandwidth caps hovering like a vast, predatory bird? We have provided patches to make the softsub v1s (and 20v2) into the final versions. The rar is under 300 KB.
    Have the raws I made ages ago? (Yes, this is the Bunny Hat) There's batches for those too. And a third rar with just the scripts and the single font we used.

And remember, IT NEVER ENDS

Softsub
    Hardsub
    V2 patches
    raw patches
    scripts
    Last edited by FortMax; 08-04-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Jan 2012
    Thank u very much!!

Aug 2012
    Hey, I'm still pretty new to the fandom, and I had some questions. I downloaded all of the episodes as you released them, and I was wondering how to update my versions with the V2 updates and the scripts. When I do that would I be able to use that as the torrent so I could help seed and get the encyclopedia? Thanks

Mar 2011
    I'll give you a SHORT, SHARP LESSON in using the patches.

1. Download xdelta. The current Windows version is here, Other versions can be found at xdelta.org
    2. rename the download exe to "xdelta3.exe"
    3. If you're using Windows, right-click the file, select properties, and click "unblock". Then move xdelta3.exe to C:/windows/system32
    4. Move the .patch and .bat files to the folder with the Jetman episodes, and run RUN_ME_v2s/bat.

You will now have POWER BEYOND MEASURE to use these patches, the patches for Zyuranger, Mega-Anon's Megaganger and Decade, and Over-Time's current Rider and Sentai releases.

Aug 2012
    I appreciate your help. I did exactly what you said though, and the run screen came up, and all it said was for each patch was " 'xdelta3' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "
    I tried it with the programs in the folder itself, and with all of the programs all in the same folder. What should I do now?

Mar 2011
    If you renamed file to "xdelta3.exe", it should work. (though if you have Windows set to hide known file extensions, you may have actually renamed it to "xdelta3.exe.exe")

Aug 2012
    I did have the file extensions hidden, so it was named "xdelta3.exe.exe", but now when I run it, it says "xdelta3: file open failed: read: <Filename>: T" Would you know why that is?

Aug 2012
    Thank you so much for the help, that last tip fixed it. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to ya'lls future releases.

•