Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011

Zyuranger 25 with Mega Anon!

From Mega Anon

We’re half way there! And what better way to celebrate the half way point then to have Keita Amemiya direct this episode? I’ve praised this man enough in my ZO and J releases so I’ll save you the repetition. I will say that you can tell Amemiya was here. One part of this episode reminds me a lot of ZO. In fact the whole episode has a nature theme which is similar to ZO (ZO was made a few months after ZYu ended in ’93). Amemiya is known for his visuals and I say he did a good job here. Obviously it’s not as nightmare fuel inducing as ZO or J but there’s somethings you’ll notice that don’t seem like they’d be in other episodes (Like theGolem summoning scene. Good use of stop motion there).

This episode may look super pretty but how’s the plot? It’s Amemiya ,so it’s great! The plot is simple but surprisingly realistic. Of course it’s got some fantasy in it, what doesn’t? But instead of a mystical item that heals everyone, the cure this time is an actual antidote… from a hospital. The problem is there’s not enough to go around! Now to me that’s as realistic as it gets in Sentai. Of course killing the monster solves the problem, but still it’s a nice change of pace.

Enjoy this episode and all it’s visual goodness but do not cry brave warrior, for Amemiya will be back soon in Episode 26, and he’ll be joined by a very a special writer…

Coming hot off of his hit show Jetman, it’s Toshiki Inoue! He’s teaming up with Amemiya to give you a chilling escapade about tainted snowcones! It’s going to be the episode of the century! Kazuo Niibori as the Action Director, Keita Amemiya as the director, and Toshiki Inoue as the writer! Can you handle this triple tag team of all stars? Next time on Dinosaur Squad Zyuranger: The Tag Team of Awesomeness! Please look forward to it!

P.S. For those looking to catch up, here's the torrent for
    Last edited by virushopper; 07-26-2014 at 04:48 AM.

•