Hybrid View

Mar 2011

Jetman Episode 51 is out

Hello guys.

This is the release of the 51th and last episode of Winged Squadron Jetman.
    This is not the last Jetman release; we will release the Jetman Dance video and the Jetman Encyclopaedia in the coming days, followed by a BATCH torrent which will include V2s of a few episodes.

After postponing this for a long time, we finally found the time and the motivation to finish this project. We finished the timings and translations in a few weeks and the QCers and encoders made time to finish at least on episode a day.

I want to show my gratitude to FortMax, MaskedShuuyu, MobiusOne, Virushopper and all the other people who made this possible. I also want to say thanks to DinCahill who gave us means to keep the seedbox online for another month.

At first Jetman was to be our final project. We and in particular, myself, wanted to move on and quit fansubbing. While working on Jetman we felt like continuing just a bit longer and thus begin a new project. After watching a few series we decided to fansub both Chodenshi Bioman and Hikari Sentai Maskman. We will start releasing these shows on Saturday. We all have real lives, so we can't bring you a new episode every day. It will be more like one or two a week.

I hope you enjoyed Jetman with us and please stay tuned and continue to support our work on Bioman and Maskman and other projects.

Link to the Jetman download page

PS: Where is our Black Condor FigureArt?!

Dec 2011
    Thanks for your amazing work. I'll rewatch maskman with real subs later. Hope those two show will not be your last series because you'r a great fansub group. And 1 or 2 episodes by week is more than enough

Jul 2012
    France
    Bioman, Maskman, Liveman, Jetman, all the sentai from my childhood, thank you very very much for your excellent work

Jan 2012
    Thank u again!

May 2012
    I've finally watched the final Jetman episode. I must say, you've all have done fine work subbing this series. I never thought you subbed them all so quickly. Thank you so much for releasing such a great series.

Mar 2011
    thank you sir for all the hard work.

Jul 2011
    yeah it was kinda sucks when u guys just released the first 4 or 5 eps of Jettoman and then put it in hiatus for a very long time. but for me, it was a blessing in disguise. because u guys 'went into hiding' and secretly working the remaining 45 eps and then released it ep by ep consistently..i love u guys! jettoman just rock big time!
    as for new projects, keep up the good work. we won't rush you coz u guys done a great job!

Aug 2013
    im thnkful that until now jetman is alive thnks for subbing all series :-)