... 4567
    Nov 2015
    wow thank you very much again sir..another one episode,episode 49..you are the best sir..thank you so much..anyway sir i am a filipino..

Nov 2015
    yahoo master..thank you again you are the best..soon to be done..thank you sir..

GJB2599
    Thank you very much for Bioman.

At some point you will be able to resume to Fiveman.

Nov 2015
    thank you master

Aug 2013
    Do you still working on Bioman's movie?

Aug 2014
    What is the best way to download these videos? I have Torrex but it keeps crashing. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Mar 2011
    What is the best way to download these videos? I have Torrex but it keeps crashing. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!
    Try Utorrent.

Jan 2016
    Try Utorrent.
    Considering what µTorrent has become and that programme's developers' controversial actions, I'd recommend qBittorrent instead. Alternatively: a pre-3.0 version of µTorrent.
    Last edited by SakoeraTyan; 01-20-2016 at 08:36 PM.

VIP Panda
    Feb 2016
    Canada
    Greetings!

first of all thanks for all this amazing Super Sentai awesomeness!

donation coming your way from this guy.
    Last edited by XIIK: Wolf Ranger; 02-21-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Nov 2016
    Hello!

Thank you so much for completing one of my childhood Super Sentai Series! Since you have already finished subbing the whole series, would it be okay to request that there would be a batch torrent of this series?

Thanks again!

•