12345 ...
    Nov 2012

Cool

First off, hats off to you sire! This is AWESOME work! Being a fan since I was a kid, I am thrilled to watch Bioman in this resolution!

Looking forward to watch & of course share your fantastic work here.. =)

Thanks!

Fanboy from the Philippines.. =)
    Last edited by gr8destroyer05; 11-26-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Feb 2013
    Kudos, and thanks for the subbing! I just started Bioman, and for me it surprised and defied expectations and was delightfully nuts. The best of the 80s shows for me so far.

Apr 2013
    I'm having trouble downloading these episodes. It seems like a lot of them aren't seeded anymore.

I really wish there was a batch torrent or a site where I could direct download them, although I understand that may be too much.

That said, great work. I found this fansub by accident and it actually opened my eyes to the greatness of Super Sentai.

Mar 2011
    I'm having trouble downloading these episodes. It seems like a lot of them aren't seeded anymore.

I really wish there was a batch torrent or a site where I could direct download them, although I understand that may be too much.

That said, great work. I found this fansub by accident and it actually opened my eyes to the greatness of Super Sentai.
    Dude... they are all seeded and uploading.
    There will be a batch once the whole show is finished.

Apr 2013
    Thank you very much!

I'll try to seed as well, if I can.

DekaSun
    Can people whom downloaded these episodes seed them again, please? I got episodes 1-10 from the KRDL website, but they stopped at 10. Now I'm trying to download the remaining episodes and there's only 1 seed on-line, that for some reason I can't connect with. Right now, I've been on-line for over 04 hours trying to get episode 11, and my file is only 0,3% complete.
    Last edited by DekaSun; 06-18-2013 at 06:39 PM.

May 2013
    I'm seeding the mkv versions of 11-20 now. Let me know if you're getting better speeds.

Apr 2013
    I tried watching Bioman as a dub (but the horrible voices made me quit), then in French on YouTube (high school French only so I had to guess at half of it). So thank you for doing this. But what does it mean to seed the episodes?

May 2013
    and now Bioman being continued, soooo nice, hope this and Fiveman continues up to the end. thanks a lot GUIS!

@rascal to seed is to upload thru torrent so it will stay alive for everyone else to download

Jan 2012
    It means sending the torrents as a seed on BitTorrent or µTorrent.

•