1234 ...
    Jul 2012
    <- some other french guy

Salut les autres frenchies !

Bioman has been broadcast in many countries, and it's the only super sentai that made it to a DVD boxset in France, despise the fact that other sentai series in the 80's where entirely adapted for french TV. It's cool from you guys to bring Bioman to a larger audience, but the serie I'm really looking for is Maskman.
    It's very good news that you continue after Jetman, sirs, thank you for the good work !

Jan 2012
    Well, it's an international forum, talk in english, even tough u're french, like me.
    Well, the advantage is our english pals will be able to watch it without knowing french dub or french openings (even tough Barouille's is better than Minet's).

Dec 2011
    ^Agree. I think the only opening made by Bernard Minet i like is "Bioman3"/Liveman.

Jul 2012
    France
    ^Agree. I think the only opening made by Bernard Minet i like is "Bioman3"/Liveman.
    yeah, he did some quite good songs (Liveman, Shurato, Samurai Troopers...)

funfact : in Spain, they took the Minet' song of Bioman to make the Liveman opening ಠ_ಠ

Mar 2011
    been a while since the list time I log in (I regularly visit this forum as guest )

now i take my time to log in to say thank you and thank you and thank you looking forward to see this series. I watched this show back in the 80's, but only the early episodes. It's gonna be awesome to see the whole episodes...

Jan 2012
    paragould ar
    how do u download it?

Dude XD
    Learn to read. Not released yet...
    Just follow me
    Come into my world
    Believe in my sanctuary

Mar 2011
    wonderful. simply wonderful.

Sep 2012
    Thank you for the updates. I'm encoding the videos for my psp using H.264 [480x272] and also enhanced the color and audio just to remaster and preserve the quality of the series. I'm willing to share my encodes with you guys since you made it possible for "Choudenshi Bioman" to be english subbed.

Choudenshi Bioman
    Download opening theme: Chodenshi Bioman by Takayuki Miyauchi
    Download ending theme: Biomic Soldier by Takayuki Miyauchi

Here's the actual psp screenshot. I will post the links when it's done. thank you for your great job!!!

Jun 2012
    Thank you very much about Bioman, I always wanted watching it with subtitles!

Nov 2012
    Thanks a lot to the group for starting this translation project. As a huge fan of Choudenshi Bioman (it's my favourite sentai from childhood) I hope that you'll keep translating it till the end. In return I'm going to re-seed the mkv version I'm currently downloading.

I'm surprised that this show is so popular in France even today (it was one of the most famous shows in Greece at '80s).

•