Hybrid View

Apr 2012

Request of GUIS: Denjin Zabogar

I'm not entirely sure I'm going about this the right way, but I have no idea how else to request it.

Dearest GUIS,

I realize that you are busy people and don't have time to do everything, but I would love to see you guys do fansubs for the Denjin Zabogar movie that came out Oct. 2011. I'm sure it's on bluray now and I think you guys would be perfect for the job.

Sincerely,
    Jordan Levells
    (Fan and first time caller)

Jun 2012
    Excuse me if I snap into such thread with my request: but I would know if the original series of Denjin Zabogar is available somewhere: has been subbed that too? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Jul 2012
    i also have a request for after you guys finnish jetman if you guys can sub choriki sentai ohranger all the raw episodes are right here Tokusatsu Movies and Series Download: Ohranger

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    No, no, and NO.

We already made our decision for what comes after Jetman.
    Last edited by virushopper; 07-16-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Feb 2012
    Actually, the Denjin Zaborga movie(Karate Robo Zaborgar) was announced to be getting an official U.S. dvd release. I'm pretty sure it was Wellspring that was putting it out, but I could be wrong. That said, I have been awaiting the release as well, but I haven't heard anything since the initial announcement, so they might have dropped it. As for the TV series, the first two episodes were subbed by a now-defunct group a long time ago(I can't remember the exact name of the group, but it was something like "Film Machine Robo" or something like that).

Feb 2012
    Update: Karate-Robo Zaborgar has been released here in the U.S. on DVD and Blu-Ray and is available at Amazon.