Mar 2011

Jul 2012
    I'm always grateful to the people who take their time to translate something and share it, but i had to register and thank you nonetheless. This was my first tokusatsu ever, and I loved to watch it. Then it got to a major battle, probably the final one, the episode ended on a major cliffhanger and I tuned on, the following week, for the rest, which was never aired.

I always remembered this show with fond memories, and this week I went through several groups releases until I found out that there was someone doing this. I know that you guys will still take a long time to do the rest, but I'm already grateful for what you have done. Thank you!

Mar 2011
    I'm always grateful to the people who take their time to translate something and share it, but i had to register and thank you nonetheless. This was my first tokusatsu ever, and I loved to watch it. Then it got to a major battle, probably the final one, the episode ended on a major cliffhanger and I tuned on, the following week, for the rest, which was never aired.

I always remembered this show with fond memories, and this week I went through several groups releases until I found out that there was someone doing this. I know that you guys will still take a long time to do the rest, but I'm already grateful for what you have done. Thank you!
    Then you're like me
    1-2 eps a day. so the show will be finished fast enough.
    Thanks for the support.

•