Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011

Zyuranger Episodes 1- 12 with Mega Anon

For use only if you already have the Raw from BunnyHat

From our good buddy Mega Anon,

DDL (Coming Soon!)

*Tech Note* Epsidoes 1-10 are DVD9. 11-15 are DVD5. 16-End are all DVD9.

I know I gush a lot about how much I absolutely love Megaranger but if someone asked me what my all time favorite Sentai was I’d say “Zyuranger, then Megaranger. In that order.” But, before I start gushing about how much I love this show, I want to take a moment to go over the talented people involved in this project:

KouAidou- [Translator, Pretimer] Without a doubt one of the most talented translators I’ve seen. She’s really done an amazing job at translating this show. I owe her a huge thanks for deciding to fit this show into her busy life. I couldn’t think of a better person to translate this show.

Lynxara- [Editor, Project Organizer] Lynx will say she doesn’t do anything on this project but I think she’s a very crucial piece to this puzzle. She helps answers all my questions, runs stuff by Kou, and always lets me know when the next script is ready. She’s also the one who asked me if I was interested in working on Zyu so I owe her a lot. She’s great!

MegaAnon- [Timer, Editor, Final QC Pass]- You guys know enough about me.

If you wanna read more about Kou and Lynx then here’s a great post about the two of them from Magenta.

Over-Time» Blog Archive » Gokaiger & Goseiger: Super Sentai 199 Hero Grand Battle » Over-Time

SUPER LONG ENTRY AFTER THE BUMP

When I was asked by Lynxara if I was interested in helping Kou sub Zyuranger I jumped at the chance. I didn’t care what I was doing, I just really wanted to work on this show. I’m really thankful to those two for doing this project.

Now for the gush!
    When I first learned of the Super Sentai Series I thought I’d watch one episode, get a few cheap laughs, go “Oh Japan you’re so crazy” and go right back to my normal life. Well that didn’t happen. Instead I watched the first episode of Zyuranger and I got hooked. This show became my new favorite thing. I quickly watched through all the terrible guess subs that were out there and I loved every single moment. Eventually I went back and watched the rest of the episodes raw, and even then I ate it up. This show means a lot to me. It’s weird, silly, serious, dark, fun, and, at times, makes absolutely NO sense. Some people love to hate on this show but honestly, I love everything about it. It’s a very interesting entry in the Sentai series. I’m sure that if you just go in and have fun with it that you’ll like it a lot too.

I hope you guys enjoy this show just as much as I did when I first watched it. If you’ve already seen GUIS’ work then I’d give the first episodes a rewatch anyways but if you’re really against that then we’ve included episode 12 as well. From here on out it’s all previously unsubbed episodes. Have fun, and remember: Whatever logic defying thing this show does or tells you, just go with it. Space Shuttles can totally land on other planets and take child passengers with them. I know because Zyuranger told me they could!

(If you read all of this then you’re freakin’ hardcore! Go outside and take a walk or you can check out Megaranger from Mega Anon at MegaAnon).
    Last edited by virushopper; 07-26-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Mar 2011
    oh Thank you !!!

•