Jun 2012
    Its always fascinating seeing how the Japanese interpret things, or just seeing things interpreted by other countries and cultures, seeing something inherently American become utterly transformed. Like when the Japanese did their version of Transformers with 'Headmasters' 'Masterforce' and 'Victory'. so I'm curious to see how the Japanese do their own Star Wars.
    FYI, Transformers, long time a go, was definetely from japan
    with the very first title "Tatakae! Chō Robotto Seimeitai Toransufōmā" / "Fight! Super Robot Life Form Transformer"

Jul 2012
    France
    Optimus Prime/Convoy, with some other Diaclone, was designed by ShĂ´ji Kawamori, the famous Macross mecha-designer

Jun 2012
    please dont 'hiatused' this...please....

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I guess it is still in the works.

Mar 2011
    FYI, Transformers, long time a go, was definetely from japan
    with the very first title "Tatakae! Chō Robotto Seimeitai Toransufōmā" / "Fight! Super Robot Life Form Transformer"
    I sorta knew that, but not really. I only knew of certain things regarding Transformers in Japan, like the fact that Optimus was called Convoy, but that was it really.

Still, Transformers seemed very much an American concept, even if shows like Transformers, Masters of the Universe and GI Joe followed a similar methodology from the Japanese of creating a TV series to promote a line of toys and other merchandise.

Jun 2012
    can't wait Maboroshi & Nagareboshi

Jun 2012
    its been so long...i'm sorry just opinion...

Jan 2012
    A french-english translator is missing...

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    its been so long...i'm sorry just opinion...
    Just like Johnny has mentioned we are missing an important member for this project.

We want to see this project to the end too but certain cirumstances is hindering it.

Jan 2012
    The problem is this member seems to have left fansub world (which drives another fansub team to close soon).

•