Mar 2012
    The HD file is the softsub.
    Can u upload the script in DDL..coz i have raw version and my internet speed really slow to download...hope can help me here..

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Sorry I do not have the script, maybe the other staff members do.

Mar 2012
    Sorry I do not have the script, maybe the other staff members do.
    Oh..Its ok..i will find other alternative to get this movie..anyway,thanks for subbing this..looking foward for stage 2 and upcoming new movie ultraman saga...=)

Feb 2012
    hello ...part 1 was so good......when can we expect part 2......i hope you re not gonna abandon it here ......???

maybe you should have done them at the same time........anyway ....great thanks for part 1 .....waiting patiently for part 2......

May 2011
    hello ...part 1 was so good......when can we expect part 2......i hope you re not gonna abandon it here ......???

maybe you should have done them at the same time........anyway ....great thanks for part 1 .....waiting patiently for part 2......
    Stage one was released on November 25, 2011

Stage two was released on December 22, 2011

Just gotta be patient dude

Feb 2012
    Somewhere on Long Island, NY

Just give it time. If your really craving it & don't mind it RAW you can find Part 2 on YouTube. And the RAW's in 1080p

It's Ultraman Zero Gaiden Killer The Beatstar - Stage II uploaded by reduan64

May 2012
    I've just watched the softsub (.mkv file) version. At the point where you see Mirror Knight and Glenfire from Jean-Killer's point of view (just after the 25 minute mark) there don't appear to be any subtitles for what MK and GF are saying. I've tried it in two different media players. Anybody else had that happen?

May 2011
    soooooooooo, when can we expect stage II to be released? You saving it for around the time of the DVD release of Ultraman Saga?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    we know, we know. We will get to it soon.

Oct 2012
    Can anybody help me please ? are you all have subtitle Ultraman Zero Gaiden - Killer The BeastStar stage II , I search everywhere and not found anything
    please help me , thank you soo much

•