thread: Logo contest!

Administrator
    Mar 2011

Logo contest!

We are having a logo contest!
    you can mail them in @
    contest@grownupsinspandex.com

The winner will get VIP status on the forum and eternal fame as the creator of the logo!

We will select the best 3 Logo's and then make a poll .. So you can help choose the best logo!

Rules
    -Logo has to be 350x120px (or downscaleable to do this so: 700x240 etc is also acceptable, actually preferred so we can even make a tshirt! ;-)
    -PSD must be supplied
    -PNG (transparent!)
    -The logo will become property of Grown Ups In Spandex ©
    -Mail MUST contain png with correct size AND the high res PSD (preferable 1400x480px)

TEMPLATE

secretcode
    Working on it.

ShikureHaki
    let's try

ShikureHaki
    i see the old your logo looks pretty good, can i redesign it?

ShikureHaki
    logo here hope it will be selected

Mar 2011
    Email Sent

Edit: Now I don't really know what color I should put in the Logo. So If you guys want me to change it then I can.

Mar 2011
    This is my first time doing something like this and i'm little confused about the template. Its not showing up on my computer, and it says

"Some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based output."
    Are we supposed to use the template and redesign it? Or do we start from our own and use that by example? Also, I have illustrator but I used photoshop for the logo. So I'm a little confused how thats going to work out, I know they both take psds, but I just wanna make sure I do this right when sending it in.

Anyway, heres a sample of my logo. (Probably will change the color scheme though to fit the site better and make a few other needed touches).

EDIT - Also, how do you put the logo by itself? similar to ShikureHaki? I keep flattening the image but it gets left with a white background. I tried changing the color cause my glow is white and it won't show if the background is the same.

Mar 2011
    EDIT - Also, how do you put the logo by itself? similar to ShikureHaki? I keep flattening the image but it gets left with a white background. I tried changing the color cause my glow is white and it won't show if the background is the same.
    You might set ur background content as white. On the right side of photoshop you see "Layers". One of the boxes would say "Background" . Right click on it then click "Layer from Background" then click OK. Then from that same layer you can Magic Wand it to make it clear.

And/Or

Go to File and look for "Save As" then u see "Format" . Pick PNG then click save and ur all set.

--------

Do we have to send you the Photoshop file or the PNG?

ShikureHaki
    you should creat a new layer when start and don't use background layer. when you finish, you just del background layer, so your logo background will transparent
    P/S:sorry for my bad english

ShikureHaki
    can Zer0_Rang3r post your logo in here? i really want see it

•