Hybrid View

Mar 2011

New Year Message

2011 has been a horrible year. A lot of personal problems stopped me from translating this year.
    I want to apologize to all the fans and fellow group members for the inconvinience.
    It has also been a horrible year for the people in Japan, especially those who live in the Tohoku area.
    My thoughts go to the families of all the friends I've lost and everyone else who has suffered because of this disaster, and those who are still suffering from it.
    Many people still live in shelters in the Tohoku area. We should not forget about them.

Then again, I want to thank everyone who has encouraged us this year and those who were kind enough to help us out financially.

In the beginning of next year we will provide you with the remaining Liveman episodes, the remaining Ultra Galaxy Monster Battle episodes and a few other projects we are thinking of.

I also want to thank Epoke, Tokuriders and all the other fansub groups that have worked with us this year.

Thus 2011 has come to an end. Let us remember the good things and throw out the bad.
    I wish you all the best in 2012

Shir & the GUIS team

Mar 2011
    happy new year sir

Dec 2011
    Happy new year! I hope 2012 will be better for you ^^

Nov 2011
    GUIS team will be more successful in 2012..Happy New Year

Jan 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    Here's to 2012 and GUIS! Cheers!

Mar 2011
    You've stuck with translating - and have almost completed - a show most of us wouldn't be able to watch otherwise; you should not feel the need to apologise to anyone for whatever held you up. Here's to hoping 2012 will be a better year for you.

•