... 234
    Aug 2012
    Just checked the Furk links... apparently you have to register, but that requires an invite code. Supposedly you can sign in with OpenID but if you try it just fails to login period. Have these been put up anywhere else like packupload or krdl?

Mar 2013
    hey did u guys sub episode 13?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Will either come out after Maskman and Bioman or sometime this year.

Mar 2013
    Thats cool

Feb 2012
    Somewhere on Long Island, NY
    Just checked the Furk links... apparently you have to register, but that requires an invite code. Supposedly you can sign in with OpenID but if you try it just fails to login period. Have these been put up anywhere else like packupload or krdl?
    Sent you a PM w a invite code. hopefully that helps!

Jan 2012
    THANK YOU for all your subbing work! I've very much enjoyed your projects through the years.

So......not to look a gift horse but would you please consider subbing EP 13 of Mega Monster Batter? I've just finished the first 12 and I really would like to know what happens.

Thank you SO MUCH for all your efforts.

Cheers

JumborgAce

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    THANK YOU for all your subbing work! I've very much enjoyed your projects through the years.

So......not to look a gift horse but would you please consider subbing EP 13 of Mega Monster Batter? I've just finished the first 12 and I really would like to know what happens.

Thank you SO MUCH for all your efforts.

Cheers

JumborgAce
    Sorry but this show is cancelled. The translator for this project left the group. We won't be revisiting this series.

Jan 2012
    Understood.

None the less, thank you again for all the joy and happiness you bring!

Cheers

JumborgAce

•